DRIVE-IN, The Movie Mill
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions:
**MASKS AND PROOF OF VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR DRIVE IN ATTENDANCE**
• How do I get tickets? Tickets are available in advance, online at www.moviemill.com or at the theatre. NO Ticket = NO Entry. Capacity is 100 vehicles.
• Where is the drive-in located? On the Movie Mill parking lot. Enter via the South West entrance along the side of the building by the park. Parking area will be clearly marked.
• How much are tickets? Prices are clearly marked on the drive-in ticket page and are per vehicle.
• How do I hear the movie? Through FM radio signal direct to your vehicle, or portable radio (smartphone radio apps do not pick up over the air signals).
• What time does the movie start? After sundown (currently 9:45pm) Gate opens 1 hour prior.
• What happens if the weather is bad? Wind is no problem; however, moisture (rain/snow) will cancel/postpone the show (refunds/or rain checks issued at our discretion). Drive-In may be cancelled at our discretion.
• Are there bathrooms available? Yes – inside the Movie Mill.
• What about snacks? You can order from our online store (https://store27221405.company.site/ ) and we will bring anything from the Movie Mill or Soda Mill menu directly to your vehicle !
• Can I back into stalls and watch with my hatch open? As of July 1 - yes!
• Can guests get out of their vehicles? As of July 1 - yes. Please do not obstruct the view or the experience of others (i.e. no sitting on top of your vehicle). Please no unaccompanied minors.
• Can I come in a convertible vehicle, RV/camper/trailer, or vehicle without a roof or doors? As of July 1 - yes! NO RV’s, trailers, or campers allowed. Any lifted/oversized vehicles will be parked at the back of the lot.
• Does my ticket get me a specific stall # ? Your stall # will be assigned to your vehcile at check-in, in the order that you arrive.
• What time should we arrive, so we get a good spot? Gates open one hour prior to show time. Parking staff are on site to assist in parking every vehicle according to size and staggered to give every spot a good viewing position! If you wish to park near a friend, plan to both arrive at the same time.
DRIVE-IN RULES & ETIQUETTE
• NO TICKET NO ENTRY – please retain your ticket, it must be produced upon request. We have a list with your name.
• You may sit in the bed of your truck, or open your hatch for viewing. Open convertibles and vehicles without roofs or doors are permitted.
• PLEASE do not discard anything from your vehicle. No hanging outside of windows or sunroofs.
• Headlights and brake lights must be off during the show. Cars with daytime running lights usually can be turned off by applying the emergency brake. If they cannot be turned off, please bring blankets, cardboard, garbage bags and/or painters’ tape to cover the lights.
• If your battery dies during the show, please wait until the show is over to boost.
• All vehicles must park in the area assigned. As of July 1 - you may sit in lawn chairs outside of your vehicle.
• In fairness to all attendees, larger vehicles will be parked at the back and on the sides of aisles to ensure best sightlines for everyone.
• Be considerate of those around you. Do not raise your voices to disturb others. Volume and base will be restricted if it is disturbing others.
• No propane heaters, fireworks, drones, or laser pointers.
• Please take all garbage with you when you leave.
• Sorry – currently no pets allowed. (If they were to make noise (bark) you would be asked to leave).
• We assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for injury, loss, or damage of any kind.
• Please do not attend if you are symptomatic or have been in contact with anyone who has been infected with COVID-19.
• We reserve the right to modify any rule at any time, with or without notice.